Details about fly away units
- DVS 9000 2 M/E and Aux, 34 input production switcher.
- 4 Keyers and 4ch Transform Engine.
- 10 x Sony LMD-720W Dual 19cmWidescreen monitors
- 2 x Sony PVM-14L3 37cm (TX+PVW)
- Mini Matrix 24 x 24 Port Digital Intercom
- Intercom Stations in all areas
- Radio IFP
- 4 x Radio belt packs
- 2 wire belt packs
- 4 wire interfaces to Telkom lines.
Additional on request
- Duplex radio belt packs
- Walkie Talkies
- Digital Cellular phone
- Sync Pulse Generator
- Tektronix waveform and Vector scopes.
- Double screened balanced audio cables.
- Broadcast quality video, audio
distribution amplifiers and interface modules.
- All power outlets protected by trip switches and earth leakage.
- 1 x 4 CH EVS
- 4 x Sony DSR-DR1000P Disc
- 2 x Sony XDCAM SD Recorders
- 1 x DVD + VHS recorder
- 64x64 SD Video Router
- Router Panels for all areas
- Audio Monitors for all areas
- Can operate from single phase 220V supply.
The equipment is installed into flight boxes for transport by road or air. The boxes are interconnected to form a full production facility. It comprises of a Production, Sound and Vision/VTR area. The video standard is PAL 4:3/16:9 SDI. ITU-601.
- 6 x Sony E30 Wide Screen Digital cameras with RCU 16x9/4x3 switchable) Lenses.
- 3 X 55:1 Canon Box Lenses with 2 x extender full servo kits.
- 2 x 20:1 Canon ENG 2 x extender full servo CANON
- 1 x 11:1 ENG Wide Angle 2 x extender full servo CANON
- Vinten tripods/pan and tilt heads
- All cameras are equipped with a remote Camera Contrul Unit.
- Yamaha 02R96 digital consule (Ver 2)
- 54 programmable channels in 3 layers
- 16 x 16 Dual Audio RSW
- Assorted cabled microphones
- 2 x Glensound Commentator Units
- Unit Supervisor
- Sound Operator
We can source crew for all other discipline